Three die after consuming wild mushrooms in Mizoram

by - 10:59 PM

Aizawl, April 9 (IANS): Three people, including an eight-year-old boy, died and four fell illsick after consuming wild mushrooms in Mizoram, an official said here on Saturday. "Three of a family died in Mamit district (in western Mizoram) after eating wild mushrooms on Friday. Two children, a woman and a man, also fell sick and were admitted to Aizawl Civil Hospital," an official from the Health Department said. The official said the mushrooms were brought from the forest and might be poisonous or not cooked properly before eating. The dead included an eight-year-old boy, a 10-year-old boy and a 34-year-old man. via: Assam Tribune Online

  • Item 1
  • Item 2

You May Also Like